Private Duty Caregivers from Waverly Care Associates are not just about meeting your needs ...
We Strive to make your day!
Waverly Care Associates is the proud recipient of Pennsylvania Homecare Association’s 2012 Best Practices in Homecare and Hospice Award for HR Management.
"My family and I really appreciate all the kindness you showed to my Mother over the years. She really loved her aides and they were so caring in return."
"Daddy’s last years were comfortable and suited him well. This could not have been the case without the attention and flexibility you demonstrated in arranging for his daily care. We are grateful for your patience and compassion."
Want help around the house, doing errands, or with activities such as bathing, dressing, or meal preparation? Waverly Care Associates will be there to assist you.
No obligation, free in-home consultations, call us today at 610-645-8627.
In home professional private duty caregiver service providing assistance in your activities of daily living and much more. Providing premier home care services on the Main Line and surrounding communities since 1992.
Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
What do you get as a Waverly Care Client?
- Stay in your home longer
- Maintain more of your independence, dignity and self-respect
- Improved Quality of Life for yourself or a loved one
- Reduced Stress on Family Members
- Companionship, someone to talk to, play games or just spend time with!
- Someone to help with correspondence, remind you about medications or important events
- Someone glad to drive you around for errands and appointments
The Waverly Difference
- 24 hour immediate access to knowledgeable Waverly Care Administrators…no waiting for call backs!
- The lowest employee turnover in Home Care. We know our caregivers!
- No franchise rules or boundaries. We do it your way!
- No long term contract.
- Our 12 step caregiver matching process.
- Comprehensive background screening including drug screening and PennDOT driver record-checks.
- Waverly Care is the employer. We are responsible for payroll taxes, worker’s compensation Insurance, professional liability insurance, training, and supervision.
Waverly Care carefully selects the right companion for your needs, and we stand behind the integrity of the aides that we send to your home.
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living
(such as bathing, dressing and meal preparation).
- Self-Administered Medication Reminders
- Assistance with walking or prescribed exercise
- Shopping, errands and making appointments
- Laundry and Light Housekeeping
- Escort and limited transportation
- Family caregiver respite
- Dementia and memory supprt
- and more, all personalized to your needs
Our Promise and Commitment
Waverly Care Associates is committed to providing a superior private duty caregiver service for our clients and to maintaining the highest standards of quality and integrity. You will always be treated with respect, compassion, and dignity. When you choose Waverly Care, you have our promise that we'll deliver the best care, support, and companionship.
Civil Rights Statement:
Waverly Care Associates agrees that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, religious creed or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subject to discrimination in the provision of any care or service.